If you haven't heard about
Facebook's new timeline, then you are in for a treat... a scary treat in my opinion. Yesterday, Facebook announced that they would be changing everyone's profile to the dreaded timeline feature. This timeline shows everyone everything that Facebook has on you from the past few years.
Now, I'm not sure how everyone else feels, but I definitely don't want to be checking into my past much less have everyone else nosing around in it. Luckily,
Mashable has published an article all about the new timeline. It includes "
28 Essential Facebook Timeline Resources."
While it's good to see what this new Facebook is all about and all of the features it includes, my favorite is the section on how to maintain your privacy. Personally, I do not want everyone seeing my life story on this thing... I was 18 once. While it doesn't seem like a piece of cake to have some privacy with the new timeline,
here are some tips from Mashable.
In the end, I will probably delete my beloved Facebook. What will you do and what do you think of the newest timeline look?
Good job. But you need to work on your formatting. See me after class if you need help with that
ReplyDelete